Membership Options and Benefits
Institute membership gives you access to information on innovative and diverse leadership learning opportunities and connects you to the world's key leadership and management thought leaders.
Every membership includes a subscription to the Leader to Leader Journal, named best nonprofit journal from 2006-2012 by APEX.
Question? Contact us at 212.224.1174 or email at membership@HesselebinInstitute.org
Student $100 / Individual $300 ($400 Value)
- 1 year print subscription to the Leader to Leader quarterly Journal
- 1 Recent Institute book - My Life in Leadership, by Frances Hesselbein
- 20% Discounts on Jossey-Bass/John Wiley publications
- Advanced invitations to select events and learning opportunities
- e-subscriptions to Leading Today and Leadership Tip of the Day newsletters
$1,000 ($2,400 Value)Core Benefits plus:
- 1 complimentary professional development seminar (valued at more than $2,000) at the American Management Association (locations nation-wide)
- Signed copy of the newly released My Life in Leadership, by Frances Hesselbein
SOCIAL SECTOR PARTNER $3,000 - $5,000 / dependent on size of organization ($9,600 Value)
Core Benefits plus:
- 2 additional (3 total) subscriptions to the Leader to Leader Journal
- 3 complimentary professional development seminars (valued at more than $2,000) at the American Management Association (locations nation-wide)
- 30-minute Leadership Dialogue with Institute president & CEO (via tele-conference or Skype)
CORPORATE PARTNER / $25,000
- 4 additional (5 total) subscriptions to the Leader to Leader Journal
- 3 complimentary professional development seminars (valued at more than $6,000) at the American Management Association (locations nation-wide)
- Partner profile in the Institute Annual Report and Leading Today monthly newsletter
- Prominent recognition as an Institute sponsor
- Participation by Hesselbein Institute president & CEO, Key Board or Staff member for one Conference Workshop or Keynote address
*New membership levels effective April 1, 2012. Benefits subject to change.
You can join by mailing or faxing a printable form
, or by filling out our convenient online form below.
Thank you for your support.